Awesome Summer Guacamole Recipe
yield 4 servings
This 5-ingredient guacamole recipe is my fave!
- 1 small shallot, minced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon Diamond Crystal brand kosher
- 3 medium Hass avocados
- freshly ground pepper
- Aleppo pepper (optional)
- Gather and prep your ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine the minced shallot, salt, and lime juice. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Pit and peel the avocados. Take half of the flesh and mash it in a bowl with a fork.
- Pour the lime mixture into the bowl and combine with the mashed avocado.
- Dice the remainder of the avocado flesh into ¾-inch cubes, and gently incorporate into the mixture in the bowl. (Or mash it up more if you want creamier guacamole.)
- Add freshly ground pepper and Aleppo pepper (if desired) to taste.
Put this condiment on any and everything, or just serve it with some crudités.
cuisine condiment, paleo, primal, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, whole30
Recipe by Nom Nom Paleo® at
2018 05 13